DOCTOR IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Applicants seeking admission to the DBA program shall normally hold:
- An MBA degree, or equivalent, from an approved university or equivalent;
Where other masters degree level qualifications are held, applicants may be asked to complete a prescribed bridging program (normally designated courses from an MBA program);
- An appropriate honours degree or bachelor degree with honours of at least 2A standard from an approved university or equivalent higher education institution;
- Substantial (no less than five years) experience at executive/management level.
All DBA candidates must be able to demonstrate their education and/or professional performance to undertake research at a doctoral level. They should be able to show success in their career to date and document how the DBA program fits into their personal or career plans for the future.
- All DBA applicants must submit a 1,000 word outline of their proposed research topic/ idea as part of their admission application submission.
- All DBA candidates must have a sound command of English language, spoken & written, as evidenced by the criteria: Having completed a Masters degree in English;
Submit proof of having achieved a TOEFL score of minimum 90.
The final decision concerning the eligibility, acceptability of qualifications and research areas for the DBA Program rest with CIML Business School. All applicants must have Email/ Internet access throughout the program.